This has been a challenging year, hasn't it? Hebrews 10:24-25 says, "And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."
How do we obey God's Word, while caring for each other's well-being?
We will continue to worship and study God's Word in person and online. If you come, you will see:
- seating that is arranged for safe social distancing.
- our staff, while not onstage, wearing face masks (and we strongly encourage those who attend to do the same).
- posters reminding everyone of other safety measures to take, such as "Air Hugs Only" and "One Person In Each Restroom At A Time".
- hand sanitizer dispensers in key areas throughout the building.
- joy in the Lord.
And we trust people to use common sense and stay home while having cold symptoms. “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets." Matt. 7:12
If you choose to worship online, we are streaming our 11:00 am Sunday morning and 7:00 pm Wednesday evening services two ways:
- On this website, go to the Connect page, then Livestream.
- On our Facebook page.
If you miss the livestream, you can watch it another time on Facebook.